The 11th annual Champions of Health Awards took place on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City. Six winners were honored for their efforts to improve the health of Oklahomans. The evening featured KOCO Channel 5 anchor Jessica Schambach as emcee and Bob and Lee Woodruff as the keynote speakers.
- Dr. Rodney L. Huey Memorial Champion of Oklahoma Health: NewView Oklahoma
- Champion of Children’s Health Winner: Fostering Hope of Tulsa
- Champion of Senior Health Winner: Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma – Senior Servings Program
- Champion of the Uninsured Winner: Morton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Community Health Champion Winner: Healthy Community Store Initiative (HCSI, Inc.) – R&G Family Grocers
- Corporate Health Champion Winner: Muskogee County Emergency Medical Service – COACHES Team